This week’s guest: Jason Wrobel
This week’s episode features Jason Wrobel. Jason Wrobel a TV host, vegan chef and is the author of the cookbook Eaternity. Jason Wrobel is a world-renowned leader in organic raw vegan cuisine, culinary education and epicurean entertainment. With a focus on radical simplicity and artful presentation, he imbues his ecstatic raw food creations with the energy of fresh, local, organic produce and the healing properties of raw superfoods, which have rendered his dishes hands-down favorites among celebrity clients, and regular folk alike.
Questions addressed include:
- What tragedy in Jason’s life put him on his current path?
- How does Jason find inspiration and creativity for his recipes?
- Should everyone be on a 100% raw foods diet?
- Have Nick and Jason experienced emotional eating?
- How did Jason handle clinical depression?
- What our Nick and Jason’s views on love, romance and the nature of reality?
Links cited during this episode include:
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please, share with your friends and family who you feel may find value in this episode. All of the social media share buttons are located directly below this post.
Watch and share my latest video: