Download here —> HCR #217 Tami Canal: March Against Monsanto Founder
This week’s guest: Tami Canal
This week’s episode of Health Conspiracy Radio features Tami Canal. Tami is the founder of the global phenomenon, March Against Monsanto. Tami Canal shares her story on how the March Against Monsanto came to be and goes over the challenges and victories we have seen in this movement.
Questions addressed include:
- When did Tami Canal awaken to the issues with our food supply?
- How does shopping non GMO versus organic compare?
- What motivated Tami to create the March Against Monsanto?
- Will GMO labeling actually affect purchasing decisions?
- Was the zika virus outbreak an exaggerated or fabricated story?
- Was Chipotle the victim of corporate sabotage?
Links cited during this episode include:
- FDA Moves Forward With Plans To Release GM Mosquitoes in the U.S. To ‘Fight Zika Virus’
- Chipotle is a victim of corporate sabotage
- Merck’s Former Doctor Predicts that Gardasil will Become the Greatest Medical Scandal of All Time
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please, share with your friends and family who you feel may find value in this episode. All of the social media share buttons are located directly below this post.
Watch and share my latest video: