Download here —> HCR #219 Kristin Lajeunesse: Will Travel For Vegan Food
This week’s guest: Kristin Lajeunesse
This week’s episode of Health Conspiracy Radio features Kristin Lajeunesse of Will Travel For Vegan Food! Kristin is a travel and food enthusiast originally from upstate New York. She is the author of Will Travel for Vegan Food: A Young Woman’s Solo Van-Dwelling Mission to Break Free, Find Food, & Make Love; and founder and writer of the award-winning website Will Travel For Vegan Food. Kristin is a business and lifestyle strategist for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Questions addressed include:
- What is the story behind Kristin’s transformation to veganism?
- How did Will Travel For Vegan Food start?
- How challenging is it to find vegan food in most cities?
- What is Kristin’s favorite vegan-friendly city?
- Is it okay to eat at places that also serve animal products?
- How was Kristin’s experience at the first Vegas VegFest?
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please, share with your friends and family who you feel may find value in this episode. All of the social media share buttons are located directly below this post.
Watch and share my latest video: